Baystate Health, Western Massachusetts’ premier healthcare provider and home to the University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School
Baystate, is seeking an experienced Plastic Surgeon with a strong interest and experience in breast reconstruction to join our organization.
• Join our well established and dynamic team of 6 experienced, fellowship trained plastic surgeons, 3 advanced practitioners, and support staff
• Our plastic surgery team provides a wide range of clinical services including Aesthetic, Breast, Craniofacial & Pediatric Plastic surgery in a high volume and growing practice
• Opportunity to focus on breast reconstruction in collaboration with our region’s only Breast and Wellness Center offering comprehensive breast care
• Enjoy a combination of clinical care and resident, fellow and medical student teaching with faculty appointment at University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School
• We are committed to the wellness of our physicians and are pleased to offer excellent benefits, ongoing mentoring and support of your professional development goals
• No Hand Surgery On-Call Responsibility Qualifications: Qualified applicants will be Board Certified in Plastic Surgery with strong interest and skills in Breast Reconstruction, as well as oncoplastic breast reconstruction. Strong commitment to collaboration, quality, and lifelong learning is essential.
YOU BELONG AT BAYSTATE. At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. As a Baystate leader, we look to your insights in helping us increase diversity representation among leadership, providers, and all roles across our organization through changes in policies, procedures, and practices in order to build equity across the organization.
To learn more about our health system and living in western Massachusetts, please visit our website at www.choosebaystatehealth.org.
Interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
To learn more and express interest, please contact: Dr. Pranay Parikh, Chief of Plastic Surgery C/O Ariana Caradiaz, MBA Sr. Physician & Advanced Practitioner Recruiter
Phone: 413-794-8701 Email: Ariana.Caradiaz@baystatehealth.org
Are you ready to advance your career with us?
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.